About this Webinar
Supplier diversity isn’t a new concept, but it’s one that has come into sharp focus in 2021. Companies are entering 2021 with a new and expansive definition of diversity that ensures their supply chains include goods and services from a diverse base of historically underrepresented minority, disabled, veteran, LGBTQ, and woman-owned businesses. Companies that serve diverse markets globally know that supplier diversity initiatives are a critical competitive advantage, helping to mitigate risk across supply chains, win new business, retain customers, and reinforce brand reputation.
Join this webinar with Microsoft, SAP, PwC and Icertis to learn:
- How to clearly define your supplier diversity policies and tracking mechanisms
- Best practices for sourcing and onboarding diverse suppliers
- Methods to structure and manage contracts to support supplier-diversity initiatives
- Ways to utilize data and analytics to track and showcase supplier diversity success
- How to coach suppliers and partners to amplify and extend an organization’s diversity efforts