The Keys to Contract Management Success – Now and in the Future
Contracts touch every corner of a business, with studies showing that 25% of an organization is involved in the contract management process1. Emerging technologies like generative AI are revolutionizing how organizations leverage these foundational assets to drive revenue, increase savings, improve compliance and eliminate risk across the enterprise. In this panel discussion featuring experts from SAP, Accenture, and Icertis, we’ll explore the 10 contracting capabilities that are must-have for driving future-proof digital transformation in the age of AI.
From understanding how large language models are transforming the ways we interact with contracts to exploring what’s possible when contract data is integrated with other enterprise systems, the discussion will give leaders a firm understanding of the new reality for this exciting technology today and where it is headed in the future.
Join us for insights on:
- How generative AI is changing the way we interact with contracts
- Actionable first steps for implementing core digital contracting capabilities, no matter your current maturity
- Digitizing pre- and post-execution contract processes
- Smart and secure ways to leverage emerging AI technologies
- Future-proofing your contract management tech stack
1[World Commerce & Contracting, “Benchmark Report 2021”]
Thank You for Registering!
We'll see you on October 4. In the meantime, here is an article by our resident CLM expert Bernadette Bulacan on ways contract leaders can catch the generative AI wave. Enjoy!