Our values-driven approach at Icertis has played a critical role in supporting the company’s growth, innovation, and continued success as the pioneer of contract intelligence. From the beginning, our co-founders, Samir Bodas and Monish Darda wanted to build an enduring and consequential company based on values. They created a culture rooted in the principles of FORTE – Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution – which permeate every level of the organization, empowering and motivating Icertians to drive the company to new heights.
While we don’t claim ours to be better than others, we love our FORTE values and believe our culture is one of our biggest differentiators.
That’s why I’m excited to announce that Icertis has been Great Place To Work® Certified™ in India for the first time! This prestigious certification recognizes our company’s dedication to creating a positive work culture and fostering a supportive and inclusive workplace environment.
The Great Place To Work® certification is a recognition program that evaluates and certifies workplaces based on employee feedback and the quality of the company’s workplace culture. For nearly a decade, it has served as the global authority on workplace, culture, and employee experience, upholding a rigorous process that includes an anonymous survey of employees and a thorough analysis of the company’s policies, practices, and culture.
To receive this certification, a company must meet certain criteria and score highly on the survey, considering factors such as trust, respect, fairness, camaraderie, and pride in the workplace. Based on the Trust Index© Employee Survey results, Icertis stood out from some of India’s top companies, earning high scores in the following:
- 94% of Icertians rated Icertis a great place to work regardless of their gender.
- 95% of Icertians rated Icertis a great place to work for being treated fairly, regardless of their race or caste.
We are honored to have earned this certification and proud of the work that we have done to build a great workplace culture through our development, support, and impact initiatives that include some of the following:
- Flexibility to choose a preferred working model of in-office, hybrid, or remote.
- “Double Your Impact” gift matching program to each Icertian’s charity of choice.
- “7 Days for Humanity” volunteer program that empowers Icertians to take seven fully paid days a year to volunteer for the cause of their choice.
- Professional development opportunities such as learning and job shadowing, as well as leadership training programs for first time-managers and high-potential Icertians.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help Icertians connect, share experiences, and celebrate cultures.
- Mental health programs, including a 21-day meditation challenge, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and on-demand access to counselors.
In the past year, we’ve earned some of the greatest workplace achievements, furthering our status as an employer of choice globally. Most recently, Icertis:
- Placed first in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, earning its sixth consecutive ranking on the list;
- Was recognized by Newsweek in America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity for 2023;
- Received a gold medal in the 2022 Stevie® Award for Great Employers; and
- Earned two Economic Times Human Capital Awards for Excellence in Cultivating a culture of Trust and High Performance (gold medal); and Excellence in Remote Work Arrangement & Management (bronze medal).
I am proud to add this certification to our list of achievements. Being Great Place To Work® Certified™ truly reflects our Icertians’ hard work, their dedication, and their effort to put FORTE at the center of everything we do. It also represents our company’s commitment to Icertians and our effort to create a supportive and positive work environment.
We understand that being Great Place To Work® Certified™ and receiving culture awards is a significant achievement and an opportunity to reflect on our culture and the areas where we can continue to improve. As highlighted in our Culture Book (a guidebook on what we believe and what it means in practice), building a great culture is an ongoing process. We are committed to maintaining and building our workplace culture to ensure our employees feel valued, supported, and motivated.
Our people are our greatest asset, and by investing in them, we are investing in the future of our company. Therefore, we will continue to strive for excellence in all aspects of our business and prioritize the well-being and happiness of our Icertians.
Congratulations, team! It’s time to celebrate!