Why AI Is Critical for Contract Intelligence
Advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) enable us to discover actionable insights that directly translate into business value for our clients. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading AI capabilities, which we have deployed to help customers fulfill contractual obligations, negotiate better contracts, and visualize business relationships across the organization.
Our AI technology is continually recognized for its category-defining innovation and impact. We believe in its potential to create a better world by helping companies run more compliant businesses and be better commercial partners.
Infusing FORTE into Our AI Practice
As we continue to innovate for our customers, we remain keenly aware of the increased responsibility and care that must be exercised to ensure that our use of data is ethical and responsible.
Driven by the CTO’s Office, our approach is guided by our values:
- Fairness: We are committed to building AI models and systems that are fair and do not further implicit or explicit biases and benefit everyone equally.
- Openness: We are committed to building AI models that are open and amenable to human inspection and interrogation.
- Respect: We are committed to respecting our users by following an opt-in model for data usage and ensuring personally identifiable information (PII) is protected and not used in deriving actionable insights.
- Teamwork: We are committed to developing AI capabilities in partnership with our customers to ensure that our vision aligns with the needs of their business.
- Execution: The CTO’s office is committed to continually evaluating ongoing and new initiatives to ensure that all these principles are upheld. This includes a committee that reviews and approves algorithms, processes, and data usage.