Contract Intelligence Leader Commits to
Further Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across the Globe
BELLEVUE, Wash. – June 1, 2022 – Icertis, the contract intelligence company that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM), today announced that Icertis CEO and Co-founder, Samir Bodas, has joined the growing coalition pledging to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. As a new member of the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ initiative, and to foster an environment of belonging, Icertis is conducting unconscious bias training for all executives and managers. Additionally, Icertis recently expanded its domestic partner definition for insurance benefits in India, improving healthcare access for current and future LGBTQ Icertians.
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ is cultivating a new type of ecosystem centered around collaboration and sharing. The collective of more than 2,000 signatories has already shared more than 1,400+ best-known actions, exchanging tangible learning opportunities and creating collaborative conversations via the initiative’s unified hub, CEOAction.com. By signing on to this commitment, Icertis pledges to cultivate a workplace where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected and where Icertians feel encouraged to discuss diversity and inclusion.
“Diversity, equity, and inclusion is an active and ongoing effort that is incredibly important to me and a priority for our organization as a whole,” said Samir Bodas, CEO and Co-founder, Icertis. “As an international organization, we know that committing to diversity, equity, and inclusion builds strength and value globally. Our leadership team ensures that each of our regions advances a unique set of DEI objectives that ensure Icertians are empowered, heard, and fully supported.”
A Forbes Insights study found that 85 percent of the 320 executives at large global enterprises surveyed view a diverse and inclusive workforce crucial to encouraging different perspectives and ideas that drive innovation. Icertis is proud to join the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion within the workplace. The pledge centers around four main commitments:
- Cultivate trusting workplaces that can have complex, sometimes difficult, conversations;
- Implement and/or expand unconscious bias education;
- Share best—and unsuccessful—practices; and
- Create and share strategic inclusion and diversity plans with the board of directors (or equivalent governing bodies).
Icertis has long been a proponent of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. The company is committed to fostering a fair, open, and respectful environment for Icertians, customers, suppliers, and partners, living by its FORTE values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. In addition to initial pledge steps taken—including unconscious bias training and expanded health benefits in India—Icertis’ DEI initiatives to date include:
- An Employee Resource Group (ERG) for female Icertians called Network of Women (NOW) that helps women connect with other women in the company to network, share experiences, and celebrate successes. Icertis is also proud to have several outstanding women on its board of directors and advisors;
- 7 Days for Humanity benefit, giving seven days of paid leave for Icertians to volunteer, support, help, give, protest, and make themselves be seen and heard related to the issues and causes important to them, including diversity, equity, and inclusion; and
- A Supplier Diversity initiative launched in 2022, which increases the number of minority-, women-, disabled- and veteran-owned businesses Icertis supports through its procurement and purchasing.
About CEO Action
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ is led by a steering committee of CEOs and leaders from Accenture, BCG, Deloitte US, The Executive Leadership Council, EY, General Atlantic, KPMG, New York Life, Procter & Gamble, and PwC. The coalition represents 85 industries, all 50 US States, and millions of employees globally. To learn more about the commitment, visit the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ unified hub, CEOAction.com.
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to govern the rights and commitments in their 10 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.