- This event has passed.
IACCM Webinar: Commercial Contract Performance, ESG, and Emerging Technologies
Tuesday, December 03, 2019
10:00 AM PST | 1:00 PM EST
7:00 PM CET | 11:30 PM IST
Trust is pivotal in all successful commercial relationships, enabling contractual parties to collaborate and transact. Suppliers need customers to trust that they will deliver goods according to contractual obligations; customers need to trust that buyers will complete payments pursuant to agreed terms.
In addition to being able to perform their commercial commitments, companies’ ethics and commitment to Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives are becoming critical differentiators to build trust, brand loyalty and competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
This is top of mind for executives following the statement of 181 American CEOs at The Business Roundtable, which redefined the purpose of a corporation from shareholder primacy to a “fundamental commitment to all of our stakeholders,” including a reaffirmation to deal “fairly and ethically with our suppliers.”
Trusted organizations are being asked to perform not just on quality and price, but to partner on ESG initiatives as well.
Guided by these trust and visibility objectives, this webinar will discuss:
- Obligation management maturity and a new framework to think about obligation management;
- The role a contract management platform plays in building trust, optimizing performance and ensuring contractual obligations are met;
- How leading companies are using innovative technologies like blockchain to build visibility and trust into supply chains, pricing and other business outcomes.
- Sally Hughes, Global CEO, IACCM
- Bernadette Bulacan, Lead Legal Evangelist, Icertis
Everything you need for a thorough evaluation of a CLM Solution.
See Icertis in Action
Attend a demo to experience the full functionality of the ICM platform.
Talk to one of our contract management specialists.