- This event has passed.
EBG Commercial Risks: Collaborative Solutions
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:00 AM PDT | 8:00 AM EDT | 2:00 PM CEST | 5:30 PM IST Duration: 1 hour
Covid-19 has posed unexpected challenges to traditional business operating models. However, it has also introduced a rare moment in time where we can collaborate to solve today’s problem AND future proof our businesses. How can you better manage your contracts? How can you drive supplier partnerships and in turn mitigate the risks to your supply chain?
In this webinar, you will walk away with a checklist to create a more visible supply chain, learn what you are exposed to in lifecycle management and look for alternative supply chains to protect your business and continue to thrive in difficult climates. Join Anna Bjärkerud, Founder & Managing Director, EBG as she hosts an expert panel including Richard Beaumont, Former CPO at The Co-Operative Bank, Martin Mohr, Regions Vice President – Business Development EMEA at Icertis and Haydn Jones, Director – Senior Blockchain Market Specialist at PwC as they pose the practical steps needed to craft a strategy that is best suited to address today’s climate and gives future control.
If people and goods cannot cross boards for another 3 months; what does that mean for your supply chain and how can you fix it?
In this webinar, you walk away with a checklist that:
- Helps you learn more about cash flow, capacity and visibility issues in the supply chain
- Compares available sources of information across the supply chain
- Looks at transforming your supplier relationships into mutually beneficial partnerships
- Exposes what tools you can take advantage of to ready your contract management and extract better data-sets
- Helps better understand what risks you are exposed to
- Helps you understand your commercial agreements and how to look at your contracts to protect your business and know where you stand
Founder & Managing Director
The Co-Operative Bank
Regional Vice President, Business Development
Director and Senior Blockchain Market Specialist