Microsoft wanted a contract life-cycle management platform for its Information Exchange Agreements (similar to non-disclosure agreements), that would help:
- Increase contracting speed
- Reduce cost of contracting
- Improve customer, partner and employee satisfaction
- Information exchange agreements: About 115,000 employees, about 650,000 partners and countless customers, resulting in a huge number of non-disclosure agreements
- Fragmented contract management process, decentralized storage across operations in 100 countries
- Lengthy and time-consuming process, both internally and with external parties
- Required state-of-the-art search and retrieval capability
- The platform had to be extremely scalable and user-friendly for a potential global user base exceeding 100,000 users
Icertis delivered the custom-built solution on Icertis IP to Microsoft and met the company’s unique requirements. The Icertis Contract Management platform provided the necessary scalability and robustness needed for a large enterprise deployment.
- Leveraged the power of Microsoft technologies across multiple devices
- Secure and private, with easy access to the extended enterprise
- Reliable, scalable, flexible and quick to deploy
- Intuitive user interface across diverse global user base
- Governance: auditable reporting and compliance notification alerts
- Eliminated all manual steps with complete automation
- Integration with DocuSign for e-signature capabilities
- Contract management mobile application for contracting on the move
- Search and retrieval feature to locate an agreement quickly
- Smart feature to avoid duplicates
- Authoring, approval, execution and storage in one system
- Reduced contract administration costs by 40%
- Improved speed of contracting by 60%
- Improved customer, partner and employee satisfaction
- Improved auditable contracting compliance and administration
- Extremely quick deployment of the system across the enterprise user base in just 12 weeks
Icertis delivered a custom-built solution on Icertis IP that added significant value to Microsoft while addressing its distinct needs.
More Case Studies on Microsoft:
See how powerful features in the Icertis platform can help your organization.
Usability & Productivity
Get a best-in-class experience, with full mobility support, deep MS Office integration and configurable personalization. Available on iOS and Android.
Ensure fast, effective implementations with native cloud deployment, a standards-based API and an architecture tuned for integration.
Intelligent Contract Authoring
Improve governance and enable more efficient self-service authoring with automatic templates and clauses.