The Icertis approach: contract-centric sourcing
Today’s sourcing organizations are being asked to move faster than ever to source the materials needed by their companies.
It’s a difficult position to be in. Under the current sourcing paradigm, the multi-step process of securing the right vendor is time-consuming, and can still expose a company to risk and leakage.
But there’s a better way: contract-centric sourcing. This new paradigm can save millions in leakage and accelerate the buying process, while also improving relationships with vendors and optimizing supply chain performance.
Benefits of the ICM Sourcing app:
Built on the Icertis Contract Management platform, the ICM Sourcing app helps organizations to:
- Create new opportunities for savings across sourcing categories
- Improve performance and reliability with systemic risk
- Boost productivity and improve user adoption with self-service contracting
- Gain insights across multiple data sources with consolidated analytics
- Increase the speed of the source-to-contract process – while remaining fully compliant
Learn how the ICM Sourcing app is being used by top companies:
See how Daimler is benefitting from the Icertis sourcing approach:
“From sourcing to contracting we have gained speed, and it has made us safer. We have our risks transparent, we have our process transparent, and our buyers like the software. It’s easy to use. The software guides the buyer through the process so the user always knows what to do next.”
– Ulrich Ochmann, Product Owner Contracting, NPS