Icertis Experience for Workday
Complex, global supplier relationships are inherently difficult to manage, especially in regards to contract negotiation and risk management. These challenges are made even more difficult when two disconnected IT systems are used to manage both procurement and contract management.
With the Icertis Experience for Workday, you can unite procurement and contract management to achieve greater savings and increase your purchasing power within Workday Procurement.
How it Works
The Icertis Experience for Workday provides access to the Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform directly from the Workday application. With contract management seamlessly integrated into the procure-to-pay process, sourcing professionals gain the ability to:
- Manage the data, policies and processes for procuring goods and services: from requisitioning to awarding, and from contract authoring to analysis.
- Identify and assess risk by automatically tracking commitments, expiries, deviations and other contract obligations from within the Workday interface.
- Provide a consistent user experience across both applications with shared foundations, such as inherited security policies.
- Measure and manage supplier performance more effectively
- Accelerate the entire contract lifecycle to uncover fresh opportunities for cost reduction
- Leverage contract performance to improve your ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Manage the entire process, from source-to-pay to contracts, with fewer resources and fewer errors
- Streamline supplier qualification and validation to improve supply chain performance