Optimize Your SAP Ariba Implementation with World-Class CLM from Icertis
- Contracting in complex organizations requires sophisticated workflow modeling and document management functionality.
- Disjointed spend management and contract management systems require duplicate data entry and can lead to maverick contracting, non-compliance and risk.
- Integrations between systems fail due to lack of critical API-first architecture.
The Icertis integration for SAP Ariba provides Ariba users an intelligent and flexible contracting platform that is fully integrated into SAP Ariba Spend Management, thereby unlocking the value of the Ariba supplier network through a seamless source-to-contract workflow featuring best-in-class contract management functionality.
How it Works
The Icertis integration for SAP Ariba enables users to push supplier master data into the Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform to initiate contract build after a sourcing event and push final contracts into Ariba for ongoing monitoring and management post-execution.
- Easily create Icertis agreements following a sourcing event and synchronize all contract details for ease of creating requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- Synchronize supplier data from SAP Ariba to enable easy contract creation and management from within ICM.
- Report on SAP Ariba procurement spend data directly in ICM using contract metadata stored in the Icertis platform or push that data into Ariba for monitoring via bi-directional data transfer.
- Identify and assess contract risk by automatically tracking commitments, expiries, deviations and other contract obligations in ICM or Ariba.
- Intelligent contract workflow and document management capabilities accelerate contract turnaround.
- Seamless data integration between ICM and Ariba reduces risk by eliminating maverick contracting and providing a holistic view on supplier relationships.
- Reduced data re-entry and application switching drives efficiency and improves adoption.
- Mapping and syncing details across all supplier and sell-side agreements improves enterprise obligation management.