The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is the leading contract management solution in the cloud. ICM’s easy-to-use, intelligent, enterprise contract management software transforms the foundation of commerce by turning contracts into valuable corporate assets.
The Icertis product portfolio consists of four layers:
- The core Icertis Contract Management platform
- ICM Business and AI applications that address specific business challenges
- ICM Experiences that embed the power of the ICM platform within common software
- The ICM Blockchain Framework, which creates networks of internet-enabled contracts
Our solution starts with the core ICM platform, which covers the full lifecycle of contract management capabilities beginning with intelligent contract setup and then continuing with authoring, approvals, negotiations, and all other aspects of ongoing contract operations. The ICM platform continues to deliver value even after each contract is executed with not just reporting but also advanced tools for governance, risk and compliance that mitigate previously hidden risks and help ensure that companies fulfill their contractual obligations.
Learn more about our ICM platform and our full portfolio of contract management software solutions below:
Icertis Contract Management ICM Platform
Intelligent contract setup: Flexibly model complex organizations, global business relationships, and contracting processes to adapt to ever-changing business dynamics.
- Extremely flexible configuration, with the ability to model any type of agreement relationship
- Intuitive, personalized, role-based experience for any type of user
- Microsoft Azure-native, scalable and integration-friendly cloud architecture
- Enterprise-grade security and administration to manage highly sensitive confidential contracts
Contract operations: Efficiently manage the complete contracting lifecycle, to reduce cycle times, increase negotiation effectiveness, and manage contracts at scale.
- Flexible, rule-based contract generation and self-service contracting
- Intelligent negotiation and seamless contract execution, supported by powerful collaboration tools
- Simplified yet scalable contract administration tools for effective workflow and governance
- Advanced monitoring and bulk processing for quick responses to ever-changing requirements
Governance, Risk and Compliance: Proactively identify, assess and manage all contract risks and ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations based on proactive insights from ICM’s powerful compliance tools.
- Standardized, rule-based content based on approved templates and contract relationships
- Intelligent contract negotiation tracking and dynamic approval workflows
- AI-powered identification, assignment and fulfillment tracking for all obligations
- Powerful contract risk management software & commercial compliance tools
Insightful Reporting and Dashboards: Leverage ICM’s powerful advanced analytics and AI-enhanced contract intelligence tools to improve visibility, reduce contract cycle times, improve negotiation outcomes and increase ROI. Experience ICM’s highly configurable, role-based dashboard that enables you to track key metrics and gain better visibility into your overall business operations.
Do more with ICM Applications & Experiences
Building on the powerful ICM platform, our full portfolio of contract management software places contracts at the center of critical business processes and enables companies to more quickly realize full value from their contracts.
ICM Business Applications
ICM Business applications place contracting at the center of every critical business process across the entire enterprise. This enables companies to optimize the contractual foundation of every one of their relationships, ensuring that deals close faster, compliance is front and center, and everyone benefits from commonly shared information about contractual performance.
Learn more about each app below.
ICM AI Applications
The ICM AI applications enable companies to solve previously intractable contract management challenges that are uniquely suited to AI-powered solutions. Capabilities include quickly importing third-party contracts at scale, analyzing past negotiation history to gain insights for improvement, and visualizing deep data insights that provide unprecedented visibility into contract relationships and performance.
Learn more about each app below.
Icertis Experiences enable users to create, approve, and collaborate on contracts – right within the third-party software tools they use every day. This allows companies to extend contracting access to more business users, accelerate contract creation using third-party data, and leverage the power of ICM to ensure that all contracts are in compliance and approved.
Learn more about our experiences for users of:
Icertis Blockchain Framework
With the Icertis Blockchain Framework, companies can seamlessly deploy innovative contract management software solutions based on permissioned, standards-based blockchains. Our customers are leveraging third-generation distributed ledger technology to address real-world business challenges, such as ensuring sustainability across global supply chains, maintaining compliance with complex supplier diversity programs, or even making true outcome-based pricing a reality.